OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- Linux (29)
- Mac (24)
- Modern (15)
- BSD (10)
- Android (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An application for technical analysis financial instruments quoted on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Straight program for the service of the personnel department, helpful in the personnel management of the company, for determining the amount of the pay, for allotting to do tasks.
Standard accounting software, designed specially for Polish co-opperative rental accounters. The goal is to make the simplest software, which can be allocated on pen-drive and run on any java supported system.1 weekly downloads
Aresdms – Ares Document Management System
Technical analysis software for the stock market, connects with Interactive Brokers TWS(tm), and operates interactively in real time with the stock market. Is based on previous "Merchant of Venice", changing and adding a lot.
Groupware in Java. Provides group calendar, scheduler, content management system, forum, and other groupware realted features. Easily extensible.
The pourpose of this project is to create open source workflow system. The outcome of this project should suppose to be a workflow system that implements industry standards and be implemented using J2EE.5 weekly downloads
UDedF Libraries for InterBase aims at creating the most comprehensive pack of InterBase User Defined Functions, both for Windows and Linux.1 weekly downloads
eComm is open source business solution based on .NET framework and C# language. Should be ported to Linux for Ximian's Mono project. From start it runs on Windows 2000, XP, Windows.NET servers with .NET framework and MS SQL Server 2000 on server.