OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Mac (21)
- Windows (21)
- BSD (16)
- Modern (13)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Android (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open source tools for independent artists to market themselves.
NNW-NP North North West non polynomial problems. Bring back and develop NP in a friendly approach, using everything that is possible, and why not? We have now a todo list and we see light to solve this problem. Tryouts! We need new active members. Come!
A portal system made in PHP/Perl using MySQL/pgSQL or flatfiles as db-system geared towards school classes in Norway.
A series of scripts for Irssi. For example, /slap , /slaa (slå, for you norwegian) and some other scripts.
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.