If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (17)
- Mac (17)
- Windows (17)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The leading Open Source survey tool
A software tool to bring MySQL to the Web6 weekly downloads
Localization tools built by localizers for localizers341 weekly downloads
Монгол хэлний орчуулагын систем.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The MoinMoin wiki project has moved - please visit our new site at http://moinmo.in/ and update your bookmarks.
Pebble is a lightweight, open source, Java EE blogging tool. It's small, fast and feature-rich with unrivalled ease of installation and use. Blog content is stored as XML files on disk and served up dynamically, so there's no need to install a database8 weekly downloads
eyeOS first versions published as Open Source.
Open source e-dictionary (desktop) application. Our mission: "If every human can understand each other, the world will be better place".
Web-based tool for developers and administrators to access into Oracle. Written in PHP to allow view,manage and export Oracle objects (tables, view,index,package, procedure, trigger..) over WWW (like phpMyAdmin, phpOraAdmin or funkctions like TOAD)
The Joomla Mongolia project hopes to provide a full multi-language solution for Joomla administration with pluggable language packs. We are also creating language packs and training materials in Mongolian. Note: This is not an official Joomla! release.
This is mongolian first open source CMS. Bumbaak CMS's main goals are: - SEO compatible - Multilanguage support - Very simple and modular - W3C validated
Сургалтанд зориулсан шинэлэг Монгол портал сайт.