OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (15)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (8)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (9)
- Modern (9)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Android (4)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
You can create your online dcitionary on web.It's very useful for translator,site builder who create sites with different language and for students to create custom dictionary. You can search words, and add new words using web based interface.2 weekly downloads
Its a free antivirus that will have all the features of a commercial antivirus software.
Track your daily expenses and accounts on a series 60 / SymbianOS 7 based phone. Sync up with Gnucash on a linux box.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
DBFRecordset is a C++ class that allows programmers to operate on .DBF table files. It resembles ADO used in VB 6.0 in operation.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Platform Indp. File Download Manager Using Java
Humex will be an end to end web based product for HR domain built using open source technologies. Right now, we are building a team of domain experts to work with us on building product road map.
Marathi Localization for the K Desktop Environment and related applications
scans a given textual string in 146 pen on paper possible combinations
Tools for developing an interactive website in languages that use Devanagari script (e.g. Marathi, Hindi, nepali etc.) Planned tools include a wysiwig editor, a spell-checker, and other AJAX-based tools.
The project is to use the search best practices available with various search engines and build an abstraction layer above the search engines for efficient and very relevant internet content search organized in user specified format.
xtReme Hadoop is the improvement over existing Hadoop system by apache which will feature more robust file system and support to other distributed file system. It will have support for different transport layers and will be really extreme.
An application to cater needs of Soil Testing Laboratory. It will cover basic record entry, processing and reports.