OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (38)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (47)
- Modern (37)
- Linux (36)
- Mac (27)
- BSD (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Quantum Chemistry packets calculation analiser. Gaussian, Molpro, Molcas, etc. Sample of creating MDI programs with Visual Studio.
VMOS - Virtual Multiprograming Operating System. It's not real OS, but OS model thad help understand OS conception.
eZebra is a new p2p program with functions similar at eMule and Shareaza but we do not take it as a MOD of any of both. We understand it as "the start point of a new p2p generation". And we need you to make us believe we can do better!
Simple multi account twitter client.
KCheckGMail is a simple KDE systray application that notifies when new email is received in a Gmail/Google Mail/Google Hosted Domains account.1 weekly downloads