OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (23)
- Windows (22)
- Mac (19)
- Android (14)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Modern (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Jey is an Functional Programming Language that support RDF Data Processing. Exactly, We added ARQ(Jena) Library on Groovy' ANTLR grammar. Jey offering an easy way to writing or query on RDF data.
Farer's test Project.
ROVM is short for Remote Object Virtual Machine. By using this VM, you can read/write/execute remote objects.
SpringCat is a network application framework which helps users develop high-performance and high-scalability network applications easily. It provides an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP.
Apache Struts i18n modules. Currently Korean Message is available
it instead the propertie file. it can use multi line value.. xml file parse and simple get value if xml file changed check term later re-parsing..