OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- PHP License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (35)
- Windows (35)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (32)
- Modern (19)
- BSD (12)
- Android (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Korean-English dictionary client for GNOME. now project page moved to kldp.net. see http://gdick.kldp.net1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Muhha is a GPU compiler/interpreter for Mac, Windows and Unix. Compiles 3D graphics for OpenGL and DirectX9 and is compatible with Blender, ORGE, PoserPython, Collada and Dark Basic programming. Powered by KomodoEdit and .NET.
NaYeong is yet another blogging software based on Python. Its major design goals are: abstractive persistence layer, ZPT-based templating, web admin tool, static and/or dynamic page generation, pluggable extension for many event hooks.
The PL Maker is software tool that make and manage hardware part lists.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
Tweepcraft-OS is a 3D human model and prop simulator for SuperWikia Alpha. Using Tweepcraft-OS 3D prescriptions and extensions, users may improve animation, voice over lip syncing and other runtime features. Requires SuperWikia Alpha, Wobba Wobba and
Yogurt is a Python-based multilayered bot framework for IRC/Instant Messenger. It's a descendant of SugarCube but redesigned at all. It will have Web-based configuration/management interface and provide various extensible and stable Plugin/Filter APIs.
This lib(python) will provide APIs for Chinese, Korean, Japanese characters exchanging.
A flankton is python utilities.
In this project, we would like to make thing that store and share file easier than existing one in the web environment.
help for memorize english word with pronunciation