OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- BSD License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- MIT License (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- PHP License (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (70)
- Linux (62)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (53)
- 32-bit MS Windows (16)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (16)
- All POSIX (14)
- OS Independent (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (7)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- OS Portable (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (43)
- Modern (32)
- Android (25)
- BSD (17)
- Embedded Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
It is compiled linux kernel. It includes .deb package. It is for Intel cpus. It is tested on Intel i3. How to install (.deb): Type 'sudo dpkg -i <kernel image name>' on Debian/Ubuntu, or Debian-Based linux
Cubrid (ORDBMS) client interactive terminal. (like: sqlx clone)
eZebra is a new p2p program with functions similar at eMule and Shareaza but we do not take it as a MOD of any of both. We understand it as "the start point of a new p2p generation". And we need you to make us believe we can do better!
This system is Question-Processing system within dotLRN(LMS). First step is clustering questions of student using dotLRN. Second step is analying question. At this time, this system use Natural Process.
This System is learning easy, fasty for English. This System maked based on Adobe Flex System.
F-max is a project for developing a flexible file-system. The essential features of F-max are inside-kernel script for generating various meta-datas of files and multi-directory for improving navigation power of file-system.
A flankton is python utilities.
In this project we will provide the real images and relational url when user search specific area on our map. We will also make a interface that user can upload images on the map and thoes images are showed when the users using our map.
This operating system is designed for use of simple desktop to professional uses. It includes variety of softwares. Our first release would be forcused in design, but with others joining me, seemore: wiki
libeap is an open-source library for portable and modularized EAP(RFC2284: Extensible Authentication Protocol) support. The library provides a basic EAP packet controling, session handling and abstact layer to backend authentication methods.