OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- BSD License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (48)
- Linux (43)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- Mac (28)
- Modern (23)
- Android (15)
- BSD (11)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Oxide Data Stream Manager: An Integration Framework for Sensor Networks and Data Stream Management Systems
ROVM is short for Remote Object Virtual Machine. By using this VM, you can read/write/execute remote objects.
SDF(Site Development Framework) is a web based applications and object oriented PHP framework.
SELinux is a very powerful tool to establish SecureOS. However, SELinux is not utilized widely because of security policy complexity. This project is aimed to reducing SELinux's policy complexity through type merging and permission-set simplification
This is Tank(Toy) Control Program for linux.
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
The project management software designed to be used more efficiently using under the site url. http://www.teamworkpm.net/
Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)using MLM, written in Arden Syntax
A fast java serialization.
This operating system is designed for use of simple desktop to professional uses. It includes variety of softwares. Our first release would be forcused in design, but with others joining me, seemore: wiki
ktask is the linux task manager similar to the windows counterpart, it displays system information such as process, running applications, network status, system load status and user status.