OSI-Approved Open Source (61)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (49)
- Mac (43)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- Modern (20)
- Android (18)
- BSD (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Comaneci is a Rails-inspired web application framework implemented in PHP. A basic concept of comaneci is simple, flexible and easy-to-use for all Web developers, not only for PHP programmers but also for HTML coders!!
"epo" is an advanced archiving system on Windows platforms. It tightly integrates into Explorer through its shell namespace extension and offers very easy-to-use archiving features.
libpikl is a simple image library.
The libqrc is a set of functions that implement QR-Code encoder.
"Yet another OsiriX". Develop a DICOM viewer, based on OsiriX.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
<<http://eos.exbridge.jp>> light framework for PHP
Tool for making MindMap like tree
Defunct project.1 weekly downloads