OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (8)
- Android (6)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Haiku is an open-source operating system currently in development designed from the ground up for desktop computing.521 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
Binary Automated Data Exchange Language (BADEL) ornate systems; kernels for BADEL chests, resorts/settlement codes, argument prompts, nests for FIN/POD, datelines, operating data and nomenclature claims. Requires SuperWikia Alpha Mainframe frameworks.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
You are trapped on an island. What are you going to do? You choose. It's your adventure.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.