If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (12)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- BSD (5)
- Modern (5)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
An Internet GO server and portal especially designed for students and teachers to learn and teach GO.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
Performance and stability1 weekly downloads
Uma demonstração simples de como desenvolver um jogo de jó-quem-pô simples, utilizando Actionscript 3 e o Flash CS3.
A simple application for learning Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
A Project that dedicates itself to creating alternate Programs for Windows, Linux (probably Mac too ) in Visual Basic and C
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
upf2cpf is a cool command line tool which will takes in a UPF(Unified Power Format) and will convert it to a CPF(Common Power Format).This tool is very useful for Chip Design Engineers, who want to feed the power related info about the RTL in UPF/CPF.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
Please, visit our project website: http://squarer.webs.com/
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.