OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (11)
- BSD (5)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Performance and stability5 weekly downloads
upf2cpf is a cool command line tool which will takes in a UPF(Unified Power Format) and will convert it to a CPF(Common Power Format).This tool is very useful for Chip Design Engineers, who want to feed the power related info about the RTL in UPF/CPF.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Project that dedicates itself to creating alternate Programs for Windows, Linux (probably Mac too ) in Visual Basic and C
Uma demonstração simples de como desenvolver um jogo de jó-quem-pô simples, utilizando Actionscript 3 e o Flash CS3.
A simple application for learning Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.
An Internet GO server and portal especially designed for students and teachers to learn and teach GO.
Please, visit our project website: http://squarer.webs.com/
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively