OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (29)
- Mac (28)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- All POSIX (13)
- OS Independent (15)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (14)
- Modern (13)
- Android (8)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ISECOM is a non-profit research initiative applying open community cooperation to develop methodologies.
Proyecto destinado a la proteccion de codigos maliciosos, virus, spyware, adaware y otros, con escaneo de primer y segundo plano y facil de utilizar.
The Mobility Project wants to make communication simplier and more secure. We use Free (as in Freedom) Software to create tools that are powerful, but also intuitive.
SemanticESys is a common platform for B2C and B2B e-commerce system based on J2EE architecture. It adopts SOA concept and leads semantically interactive functions such as supply locating.
The Sino Project is an Open Source initiative that utilized code developed by the Chinese government. Sino Linux Middleware v3.0 and Mobile Business Application Suites are built and tested in conjunction with the OSDL in a high volume, enterprise read
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
Vrml Project and Java Development CRM、MIS、CMS、ERP、OA and C++ Development OpenGL.Graphics and 3DGAME
This is the original WorkPapers product in Cocoa/Objective-C form - released back to the community. Re-named 'weAudit' and open-sourced. weAudit is an internal audit, systems audit, security audit, investigation, or documentation project tool.