OSI-Approved Open Source (110)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (96)
- Linux (83)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- Mac (63)
- Modern (59)
- BSD (23)
- Android (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A more modern wiki focusing on open technologies like SOAP and XML, and upon a more focused form of wiki software that incorporates the elements of traditional content creation, such as from journals, books or periodicals.
Ranka is an elegant, extensible framework for creating enterprise-ready Java web(2.0) applications based. It is designed to streamline the full development cycle, from designing, to building, to deploying, to maintaining applications over time.
Navegador web Ligero
Tween is a client application for Twitter.
UPDATE This version of the software is very out of date and will be replaced by a much smaller UI along with much more optimizations like the use of Directx. Almost complete, just need to research Lame OGG and FLAC encoders before it is finished!
Manuscript is a scripting language for annotating animation and other interactive media art.
Project of translating OmegaT into Japanese
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively