RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
OSI-Approved Open Source (109)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (5)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (13)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (57)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Other License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (90)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (27)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- All POSIX (52)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (38)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (81)
- Mac (68)
- BSD (51)
- Modern (51)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A flexible Japanese to English language translation engine that allows multiple results be displayed according to all possible grammar ratings, i.e. a list of results will be displayed instead of only one. Please browse the CVS tree for actual project.
Developing automated tools for programmers and graphic artists.
ns_ruby is a loadable AOLserver module which embeds a Ruby interpreter. It is developed with the intention of exposing all of the features of AOLserver to Ruby, namely kernel threads, a unified cache, .adp templating, and database connection pooling.
i-mode(iMode) is NTT DoCoMo's mobile internet acccess system. Now over 50% of ther world's wireless internet users are i-mode. This Project is i-mode mobile phone emulator.
This is Player for i-Melody. i-Melody is Japanese Local Mobile Phone(NTT Docomo) melody service. iMelody and i-Melody is differ. This player can't play .imy File. This player play only .mld File.
osSchool - a school administration system, targeted,not exclusively, at International Schools ( PYP,MYP,DP & IPC,IGCSE). Currently the project is undergoing a major rewrite. A stable release is expected at the end of August 2009
phpcvsは、CVSリポジトリへアクセスするためのインターフェースを提供する PHPスクリプトです。 perlでかかれたcvswebのクローンとするつもりで、現在の処はPHPで書かれている という以外にこれと言った特徴はありません。
file utility. it is written by java & pnuts
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Automatic disassembler for MIPS processors backed by a MIPS emulator written in Python.
International Seafood Trading and Information System.
This is a lightweight browser,which is written by C using Xlib. Currently supports http and local-file protocol, text,many formats of images which Imlib supports. HTML is implemented little.
The goal of this project is to develop a visualization tool for assisting distributed software development.
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement