AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Windows (13)
- Mac (12)
- Android (10)
- Linux (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
w3af audit scan test framework www.nsa.gov
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Java based Open source Voxel Engine for RTS games
OpenDAE is an open source project of a desktop agent platform.
This project is to develop a free application to provide remote control of home entertainment devices using portable IR enabled computing devices such as mobile phones, PDA’s, and laptop computers.
This project helps young people capture family history from their elders before they die.
Learning to Code 2 Gether!
Yes, finally. The author decide to schedule some of his busy time to release the "Chinese Language Formula"- Step By Step. It will take a while, but eventually Chinese Language Processing is no longer a problem.
KanjiTest/KanjiTable was originally developed by Jason Neudorf for the Palm platform (GPL license, C, http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~jcjneudo/). KanjiTable is a Kanji database browser. KanjiTest is an application to learn/test Kanji.
Software to build extra language resource for existing software and software library packages and tools for language computing
Application for music creation and production. Users will be able to upload, listen and directly add to sound samples posted via a simple flash interface. Users will also be able to control who will be able to listen or add on to samples they upload.
A sophisticated wrapper, written in python, that collects serial-data from any hardware especially Touchscreens and interpretes them.
Android sample application used in Japan and study session meeting of Japan Android Group Oita branch, documents, applications are published and made hackathon.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively