With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (87)
- Linux (86)
- Solaris (78)
- Mac (69)
- BSD (67)
- Windows (66)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (21)
- 64-bit MS Windows (17)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (29)
- All BSD Platforms (34)
- All POSIX (53)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (15)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Other Operating Systems (30)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Payday ERP project brings together the many years of ERP technology experience of it's founders to an open source platform. It strives to be a comprehensive platform with a wide range of features suitable for many businesses, small and large.
The overall goal is to facilitate both understanding the importance of the computational methodology within the humanities research and studies and offer a tool to practice and customize that methodology within the different disciplines and across them.
A simple and powerful interface for Tightvnc Server, written in python and developed with glade.
Recito is a graphical modeling and process simulation platform.
Usually if your host is under a NAT you cannot accept incoming connection from computers which are outside your NAT. With this software you'll be able to accept incoming connections from computers which are outside your NAT
Subbarna is the new web-graphical way to admin Subversion. You can admin your repositoroies (create, modify, delete, add/remove users, etc...) by a simple web interface.
Design and deploy end-to-end data pipelines easily with pre-packaged use cases, including: Real-time IoT analytics, real-time offer recommendations, clickstream analysis, weblog analysis, and ETL offload.Advertisement
Java Rad+Framework to quickly build client-server application based on mysql. Acce$$like features, localization, upgrade management, persistance, mysql trust management.
This is a personal books and movie catalog using Java and an embedded database. It lets you keep track of almost everything you have in your personal home library.
ppalCart is a php mysql commerce shopping cart application. It works with most payment processors and comes with a live-help app.
Zylia is a PHP Content Management System (using later MySQL for storage of Data).