OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Modern (85)
- Linux (84)
- Solaris (82)
- Mac (66)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Windows (63)
- BSD (60)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Zylia is a PHP Content Management System (using later MySQL for storage of Data).1 weekly downloads
Asichk is a program for monitorate a tcp port written completly in C. It can log to file and send the problems to an email account with a smtp server.
The new system
FlyWeb is a general purpose Content Management System developed in PHP that run on MySql database or under system with ODBC driver installed. It can manage every type of site. No extern library required. The system has support for core, module and them
An accounting web interface that allows users of a domain (NIS, NIS+, samba... even mixed) to manage their account remotely, using a common internet browser. No need to log into the PDC machine. Written in php, but some little script is in bash.
Logistic Coordination System for Immediate Crisis Aid (LOGIC-A)
The Payday ERP project brings together the many years of ERP technology experience of it's founders to an open source platform. It strives to be a comprehensive platform with a wide range of features suitable for many businesses, small and large.
The overall goal is to facilitate both understanding the importance of the computational methodology within the humanities research and studies and offer a tool to practice and customize that methodology within the different disciplines and across them.
Subbarna is the new web-graphical way to admin Subversion. You can admin your repositoroies (create, modify, delete, add/remove users, etc...) by a simple web interface.