With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (39)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (44)
- Modern (44)
- Linux (43)
- Mac (33)
- Windows (33)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- All BSD Platforms (14)
- All POSIX (19)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Solaris (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The project is to develop an application for the general management of virtual networks with Dynamips, VirtualBox, PixEmulator, UML, Zebra, etc.1 weekly downloads
Just a G. U. I. for Prboom / Prboom-plus1 weekly downloads
Aramacao is a lip syncing application for Linux
Contao Open Source CMS (fka TYPOlight)
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
Custom C Headers
a miniature early Macintosh emulator
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
NiiCMS permette di creare siti in maniera semplice e veloce
OpenBSD Packages Manager (OPM) is a simple packages manager for OpenBSD.
A simple and powerful interface for Tightvnc Server, written in python and developed with glade.
Subbarna is the new web-graphical way to admin Subversion. You can admin your repositoroies (create, modify, delete, add/remove users, etc...) by a simple web interface.
An open source online game.
a fast email client for console that support pop3 and smtp protocols also with ssl connections and more paranoic futures...
seti-stat is a simple bash script that will retrieve your SETI@home statistics using HTTP protocol, egrep and lynx browser.
sechk - SEcurity CHecKer It is a powerful and useful tool to check if you got exploited and rooted, it will use checksum comparation via md5 sum, it exchanges file lists and csums from the sechk server. It\'s gonna work with all posixes and unixes.
yachap: yet another chat program