OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (12)
- Linux (11)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (6)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (9)
- Android (7)
- Modern (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A canvas library for generating technical drawings11 weekly downloads
A MMORPG Game Engine Writted in DirectX 9.0c C# and XNA Framework Very easy to make a game. With simple Level Editor. Required .NET Framework 3.5. Build your Cross-Platform Game whitout programming! Aviable for Xbox one, PS4, Android, iOS and more platform. Try Live Demo: http://www.makingitalia.net/MireWEB/ Project are migrated on Mire Engine. See Updated at: http://www.makingitalia.net/mire/8 weekly downloads
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
Useful tools for .NET/Mono developers
A Powerfull editor 2D for your game
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
SwingXUI is an useful framework that helps Java developers to create beautiful desktop Java applications with Swing and Java 2D. SwingXUI supports stunning visual and animated graphical effects, as well as, translucent and non-rectangular windows.
OpenSwing is a components library that provides a rich set of advanced graphics components for developing desktop applications and HTTP/RMI based java applications/RIAs based on Swing front-end. It provides also adapters for Hibernate, JPA, iBatis, etc.17 weekly downloads
Neural 3D is an Open Source 3D Realtime Engine for Android platform based upon OpenGL ES; it offers Development Kit to programme games easily.
Software application, firmware and U.I. for 4-motors 3-axis milling machine, open hardware, software and mechanics. See also project in details for schematics and images on http://www.contesti.eu/opensource/xyz-dc-motor-controller
BeOS API and desktop ontop the Linux kernel.
A GLSL realtime shader for Maya viewport.
Probric is an easy 2D/3D editor useful for bricolage-fans, to make a project, and for professionals to transforming faster their ideas in little drafts.
TDO - Typed Data Object is a .NET source code generator (C#/VB) for data layers based on Microsoft SQL Server 2000/MSDE/2005/Express. TDO allows .NET Framework 2.0 developers, to have the source code automatically generated for MS SQL Server databases.
il gruppo dedicato al progetto di Ingegneria del Software dell'anno accademico 2008/2009. La finalita' e' quella di creare un punto di ritrovo che ci permetta di comunicare in modo piu' semplice e inmediato.