OSI-Approved Open Source (138)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (93)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (133)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (113)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (31)
- All BSD Platforms (17)
- All POSIX (67)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (47)
- OS Portable (12)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (93)
- Mac (80)
- Modern (73)
- BSD (61)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Android (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
open source platform to manage a TV-like multy channel broadcasting
P3Scan is a fully transparent scanning proxy-server for email clients. It provides scanning of incoming/outgoing email messages for Virus''s, Worms, Trojans, Spam, and harmfull attachments. It can also parse messages for web-bugs.5 weekly downloads
PHPMyWebHosting (PMWH) will provide a gui viewed in a browser, which lets you adminstrate postfix-sql-based (mySQL, PostGre) emailaddresses, Apache Virtual Hosts, DNS-zones etc. When completed, PHPMyWebHosting will provide a complete webhosting-Interface
The PigeonAir Project aims at releasing an Open and Free GPL solution to easily build up clustered, scalable and modular email services, targetted to satisfy all ISP needs.
Pioneers - The Settlers of Catan31 weekly downloads
Multi-platform spam filtering proxy, designed to be used on the client side. Can be launched as faceless server or with a GUI.
The open source repository for the Professional File System for Amiga.
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
A set of tools to handle TMC Prox/Trax communications
RefertoPronto web application allows out patients to download their radiology reports and images from the web without having to return to hospital.
This simple script is a way to remote controlling a PC via text files. Of course, only program already installed on the computer to control can be executed and only the ones that have a command line interface.1 weekly downloads
Usually if your host is under a NAT you cannot accept incoming connection from computers which are outside your NAT. With this software you'll be able to accept incoming connections from computers which are outside your NAT
SANET is a Network Management System for experts. It provides Command Line Interface for detailed target configuration with its own DSL (not only SNMP) and web 2.0 interface to display network status and topology maps.1 weekly downloads
SCHOOLDATA e' un software per la gestione dei documenti didattici di una scuola.
Seti Daemon is a little piece of software which allows to use a Seti@HOME client on those machines that have many users who can log in. When nobody is logged in, this daemon will launch the Seti client, closing it when someone log in.
On demand geographic routing software for rooftop wireless networks
- Application target: a simple command-line reverse proxy for testing or utility purposes. - Programming language: Delphi 2005 (Free ICS - Internet Components Suite). - Supported OS platform: Windows 2000 or better.4 weekly downloads
A virtual floppy drive that mounts image files (*.img) as new browseable computer resources. Tested from WinXP (32bit) to Win7 (64bit). Derived from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vfd/2 weekly downloads
SLLB is a linux implementation of a software load balancing written in C on GNU/Linux. Problems: - ethernet hardware device compatibilities - deep kernel network programming
Python framework for developing distributed web applications. Composed by a webserver and a number of registered applications, each handling an url family (www.foo.com/*). The applications can run on the same server or on other servers.2 weekly downloads
With this tool you can load the access.log entries of Squid Proxy in a Database.
_Stamps_ is a framework for java application development which extends the MVC (Model - View - Controller) pattern providing a complete decoupling between view and model with the usage of annotations (JSE5) and dispatching mechanisms.
SubBox is not DropBox