OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (89)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- BSD License (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (122)
- Linux (117)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (109)
- Mac (96)
- Modern (39)
- BSD (19)
- Android (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
CRM,Requirements Management and Projects Management software customizable for many business life cycles in a collaborative way, with integration with standard and the facto commercial products using different modules for each one.
ASP.NET 2.0 Open Source Developer Platform Allow you to develop database applications in minutes
HeidiSQL is a useful and reliable tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. Also, you can export structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard or to other servers.
maxlist is a fork of PhpList, a newsletter manager. The code was deeply changed so there are features of the original phpList and new ones. It uses smarty, generates XHTML strict, uses an AJAX layer, italian language ,multi-istance, and use case based.
BMind is a php software that is useful to measure cognitive skills of people affected by mental delay.
UniKiosk is a stand-alone software that houses an interactive system, providing web browsing on a set of user-defined sites (white list).
Only for windows XP OpenFirewall is based on two lines of defence first WIPFW ( Kernel-mode driver ) and second tdifw ( application-mode TDI-driver ) . Is a Windows firewall easy to use like the commercial products1 weekly downloads