Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network.Are you evaluating this software for your business?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (69)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Linux (126)
- Windows (125)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (109)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (22)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- All POSIX (37)
- OS Independent (58)
- OS Portable (19)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (94)
- Modern (42)
- BSD (36)
- Android (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This web-application allows business users to design, in a collaborative working envirorment, a Business Process in Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN 1.0) language and to serialize it in XML Process Definition Language (XPDL 2.0 and 1.0).
dotCMS is a Java based Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
GNU email autoresponder based on LDAP, written in perl.
iES is a interactive emergency simulator that displays maps and resources to emulate and study a mass-casualty event.
We produced a software for scientists and managers working with marinas, and small harbor. Our software is able to predict the distribution of portuality and vulnerability risk.
Monitoring Trafficking in human beings and Sexual Exploitation of Children: benchmarking for member state and EU reporting, turning the SIAMSECT templates into a user-friendly interface and reporting tool.
OASI is a collection of open source tools and best practices to build an enterprise solution from SO to clustered DB and application server up to application solution. GPL tools released allow management and installation/configuration of the whole syste
PyPergamo is a python (and wxPython) application for the management of archives of parchments. It includes possibility to search via keywords and to show results in various formats (HTML, XML, plain text). It uses MySQL and includes support for pics.
Semantic Enhanced Document Management System
The goal of this project is to develop and optimize an AI able to guide cars in a city, minimizing traffic jams. Project for a chaos and AI university course.
this is a short summary in metadata
Database Open per la Gestione e Manutenzione delle Anagrafiche
NETOFFICE EIS: CRM/SRM Corporate AddressBook ; iCAL Corporate Calendar + Agenda ; eMSG MailBox Email + Fax Messagery ; DMS FileManager + Document Management ; EXTM ModExpress (modules / extra apps: financial, sales) ; CPanel administration ; Intercha1 weekly downloads