OSI-Approved Open Source (39)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (38)
- Linux (37)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (16)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (10)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (27)
- Modern (21)
- BSD (16)
- Android (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
broodROM14 weekly downloads
Zetechos is a simple operating system that is touch friendly
An award-winning drawing program for children ages 3 to 1212,999 weekly downloads
Free drawing software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux12,838 weekly downloads
realFriends is being created to help connect others who all share one specific need, pain, interest, or passion. anything where people feel &have a need to meet new people and truly make a connection and instantly communicate with each other.
A new chat system with function to send messages over a server or directly to an user. It doesn't use an aim, aol or an other fucking protocol. It uses an own protocol, which bases on an own serversystem.
Video Chat for learning languages
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
MATE Desktop Environment, a non-intuitive and unattractive desktop for users, using traditional computing desktop metaphor. Also known as the GNOME2 fork.
Ario is a GTK2 client for MPD (Music player daemon). The interface used to browse the library is inspired by Rhythmbox but Ario aims to be much lighter and faster.40 weekly downloads
Java version of Stellarium.
Suite of diverse free tools under the platform win32 destined to help to increase the safety and ergonomics, of the users of internet of simple and comfortable way
PDF Download is a Firefox extension that improve your surfing experience: when you click on a link to a PDF file, it allows to choose if you want to view the PDF file inside the browser (as PDF or as HTML), outside Firefox or if you want to download it.10 weekly downloads
xpad is a sticky pad, or "post-it" note, system for X. It creates GTK-powered pads in which you can write handy notes to yourself. These customizable pads are saved and loaded transparently.8 weekly downloads
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.
Virtual Flight Booking System for use on the Vatsim.net Network by Vatsim RTS's and Virtual Airlines
Enterprise Management System will be the first really complete business management suite under GNU General Public License.
A simple KDE network monitor that show rx/tx information (leds/graphic/text) of any network interface on system tray.