OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Reciprocal Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Enterprise Management System will be the first really complete business management suite under GNU General Public License.
Virtual Flight Booking System for use on the Vatsim.net Network by Vatsim RTS's and Virtual Airlines
A new chat system with function to send messages over a server or directly to an user. It doesn't use an aim, aol or an other fucking protocol. It uses an own protocol, which bases on an own serversystem.
realFriends is being created to help connect others who all share one specific need, pain, interest, or passion. anything where people feel &have a need to meet new people and truly make a connection and instantly communicate with each other.