There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. While the open source community has always been viewed as building the future—that future is here, and it's everywhere you look!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (60)
- Mac (55)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (47)
- OS Independent (27)
- All POSIX (21)
- All BSD Platforms (14)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (25)
- Modern (21)
- Android (20)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is intended to create software for a haptic interface for visually impaired people, as to enhance their view on geometrical forms in mathematics.
Splurge is an open-source Universal Translator. It provides word-to-word dictionaries, sentence translation and verb conjugations.
Advanced stylisable and polimorphic multi task chronometer, use on usb, keep tasks between two starting, defer, precision second management : control of work time ... XML structur + csv, xml export http://www.sablures.net
Almond Java Application Framework is an easy to use Swing based framework for Java applications. Almond is very much inspired by the K Desktop Environment.
Project management and time tracking. What makes MiJob differ from other products is its emphasis on worker comfort. There is no all-seeing admin, and users are supposed to feel at home when using it, safely using it for personal stuff as well as work.
The foundation of this project is the dicepanel, a dice roller. A couple of classic dicegames will be included too, such as Yatzee. This project is using the Almond framework and it is runnable with Java Web Start.
This program reads each of 270,000 entries of the BÍN database of ICELANDIC lemmata and all their forms. It assigns one of hundreds of morphological paradigms to each entry. It won a special award in the Þú átt orðið competition (www.ordid.is)
The aim is to create simple image organizer with Java.
Merge and Translate Subtitles28 weekly downloads
A Interactive Network VideoGame
This "Program" is an Mediaplayer for the Internet Explorer. Other Browser will be implemented in further Versions. At the beginning this Product will only work on Windows Systems with installed media codecs.
Single player space trading game. You travel from planet to planet and buy and sell goods, also you can start your own base and run it as you want.
explicite site html2 weekly downloads
VCD-db is an web based movie catalog software. It supports multiple users to collect, manage and work with their media catalog. New movies can easily be added through several methods, for example by fetching data straight from websites such as imdb.com1 weekly downloads