OSI-Approved Open Source (67)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (14)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- All POSIX (30)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (61)
- Linux (60)
- Mac (46)
- Modern (30)
- BSD (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Lurker is a mailing list archiver designed for capacity, speed, simplicity, and configurability in that order. Noteworthy features include: google-style searching on all fields, chronology preserving threads, multilingual, and attachment support.
An MSN Plus script that blocks the messages that contains dangerous links.
The goal of this software is provide native network handling for Java platform. We will provide a easily extendable framework for packet and frame handling.
NETOFFICE EIS: CRM/SRM Corporate AddressBook ; iCAL Corporate Calendar + Agenda ; eMSG MailBox Email + Fax Messagery ; DMS FileManager + Document Management ; EXTM ModExpress (modules / extra apps: financial, sales) ; CPanel administration ; Intercha
ProWiki is a wiki engine in Perl. Wiki configuration is done in subpages, so parts of a hierarchical wiki can have their own layouts and access rights. Independent as sub-wiki such wiki parts have their own wiki index, recent changes and search focus.
The CCC Language is yet another programming language. It is platform-independent, compact, and robust. Supports many SQL engines, has own ISAM DB engine, has terminal mode and more UI-s, is object-oriented, but it is compiled and not interpreted.
Firefox Extension for the MMOG Travian to show additional informations and easyer navigation.
Ultimate dictionary that not only holds words but teaches them as well
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
A media player software and entertainment system application framework
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.
ZanyBlue: Ada libraries towards a finite element framework
Company administration manager
SWT components : calendar combo, calculator combo, sheet
A simple platformer.
A KDE program that calculates polynomes based on given data coordinates.
A PHP web based password manager for SysAdmins
Zdat, is a pascal lib. with this lib you can read and write page compressed files. Tested with Free Pascal and Delphi.