Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Windows (19)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (8)
- Mac (7)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A cross-platform, Pygame based UI library.
Nautilus project for ...
sMesh is an easy to use programing language and IDE. You can create J2ME application easly with sMesh, and the development is quick.
I'm moving this project to GitHub as I'm not satisfied with SF.