OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (48)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (77)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (21)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (20)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (27)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (68)
- Mac (47)
- Modern (34)
- BSD (23)
- Android (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a project of students from Budapest University of Technology. Project name: Tricky Mouse. Subject: Computer lab 4. It's a graphical application using Java engine.
Upstream is a collection of tools that allow users to send in system specific log and troubleshooting data to support personnel. Furthermore, developers can use Upstream to enhance the scope of their bug/support tracking systems.
ismétlés: napi v. heti; szöveg az ébresztéshez; ébresztőhang kiválasztása
The goal of this project is to design and develop a multipoint-to-multipoint video conference application. For signaling we will use the SIP protocol.
Whiki is a hierarchic data structure. This project contains a web content management system to handle a whiki database.
Gettext PO file editor for Windows in Delphi
Yet Another Portal Engine for PHP. YAPEP is a CMS framework capable of running portals and e-commerce sites. It's licensed under the BSD license.
dProjects is a really simple centralized web and rsync based version control system for small groups. The clients can initiate the file movements from the web interface.
Tas is a multi-platform multi-lingual assembler for the Freescale eTPU intelligent timer module. The assembler has a C compatible pre-processor for easy integration with host CPU code. The assembler also supports the original TPU module.
instantwork - a multi-platform office bussiness applications suite
Isis2Sql is a bunch of tools suitable to export your CDS/isis data to Sql and enjoy it through on of the two existing GUIs. Support conversion from mst (with or without xrf) and iso2709. Supports basic search and record editing.
SWT components : calendar combo, calculator combo, sheet
A KDE program that calculates polynomes based on given data coordinates.
Simple program that helps in learning the Highway Code of Hungary called KRESZ. Written in Python, uses wxPython, runs on every platform that supports Python and wx.
This is a simple RSA example with my Big Number class. Include some prime tests: Rabin-Miller, Wilson and simple prime test. This is win32 application, write in .net C# (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 project).