OSI-Approved Open Source (155)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (108)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (138)
- Linux (123)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (116)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (42)
- 64-bit MS Windows (32)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (58)
- All BSD Platforms (23)
- All POSIX (54)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (25)
- OS Portable (17)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (71)
- BSD (57)
- Other Operating Systems (35)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Ztats is a overall info tool for an Halflife server. (it may expand to other server types in the future). it's intended for wesite admins/game admins who want to include all sorts of server info in their site. main features : - live server monitor
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI
eZebra is a new p2p program with functions similar at eMule and Shareaza but we do not take it as a MOD of any of both. We understand it as "the start point of a new p2p generation". And we need you to make us believe we can do better!
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
Encrypt emails using gpg and php.
eTrdSy is an eShop : a Web-based Shop written in PHP 4, uses SQL-based Database (MySQL) - is User & Maintainer Friendly, Extensible, Scalable & Secure by Design.
Audio converter for GNOME
hebrew gtk based calendar and event list.
hdate_applet is a gnome2 applet, that shows the current hebrew date (hebrew calendar).
HeidiSQL is a useful and reliable tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. Also, you can export structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard or to other servers.
hocr - Hebrew OCR c/c++ library
Hspell-gui is a graphical front end to hspell , a Hebrew spell checker and linguistic analyzer, using the gnome-2.0 graphics library.
The project create, modify and translate existed libraries and tools for using the Hebrew language and Bi-Directional tools using FreePascal as main development compiler
JACII is a Java Caller Id for ISDN digital line. Features include phone-book management, systray integraion, and popups on incoming call.
Hebrew linux distribution
Hebrew->English : English->Hebrew Graphical translation dictionary software.
Project has moved to http://sourceforge.net/project/xkiosk2
100% Java: ID3 tag, Exif, JPEG, TIFF, MP3, MP4, OGG, FLAC, WAVPACK, APE, ALAC, DSD, Image lossless editor/viewer/player/organizer. All Internet protocols publishing. A separate Jpeg manipulation library. Full iPod support - smart playlist, artwork, video.7 weekly downloads