OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (29)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- Windows (21)
- Mac (20)
- Modern (17)
- BSD (12)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
NNW-NP North North West non polynomial problems. Bring back and develop NP in a friendly approach, using everything that is possible, and why not? We have now a todo list and we see light to solve this problem. Tryouts! We need new active members. Come!
The new Open Source QA management system will help to test designer design and create test requirements, test plans and test cases (first stage). Test design process will be based on UML concept. GUI interface based on web with Ajax technology.
A set of web-based word games, intended as an aid for learning vocabularies of foreign languages, as well as for fun. Will Include both single and multi player games.
A cross-platform, multi-lingual data and statistics management system for soccer clubs. S.H. allows soccer clubs and soccer websites to easily manage leagues, tournaments, players, practices, ticket sales, etc., providing full statistics.
A Gtk2-Perl program to search and display text and serve as a concordance of the Hebrew Bible, Talmud Mechilta and Tosefta. Uses, for example the MTR corpus of texts, after conversion to UTF8.