OSI-Approved Open Source (126)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (97)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Artistic License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- PHP License (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (138)
- Linux (127)
- Windows (92)
- Modern (79)
- Mac (78)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- All POSIX (59)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (35)
- All BSD Platforms (21)
- OS Independent (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- OS Portable (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- BSD (59)
- Android (51)
- Solaris (14)
- Embedded Operating Systems (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project was cancelled.
CMS Core, secure and simple
Mobber is a mobile communicator based on the Jabber protocol for cell phones with GPRS. It is written in java (MID Profile Version 1.0) - should work on any device that supports Java (it was tested on Siemens CX65 and phone emulators available for Linux)
The modularRobot is a openSource-robotProject, which bases on linux. It is almost endless expandable by many modules and many available programming-languages. It has a desktop-environment and gtk+ is also implemented.
nOGGin is a full-featured ncurses Ogg Vorbis and mp3 player. CDs can also be played and queries made to freedb. It also supports SHOUT/ICE cast and HTTP/FTP streaming of music files over the internet with IPv4 or IPv6.
onigence is an OS developing project
Have you ever tried to control a self developed vehicle with your PC? This Project provides a GUi Controll, the schematics for the on board electroninc (including the xbee host) and the atmega 32 / 644 / 2550 software to get things work together.
phpFormular is a OO MWC-Framework like Modell-View-Controller based on XML written in php4. Includes PopulationHandler, ActionHandler, EventHandler, ForwardHandler, FilterHandler. Includes ADOdb, Smarty, fpdf.
A webbased system for handling sportsbets using PHP and MySQL. Mainly targetted for corporate intranets where people want to bet on sportsevents. So if you are fed up with having to keep a list of who betted which amount of money on which event and how mu
Applet for graphical TI calculator with physical, mathematical and chemical formulas.
Umbertoo wawi release, when it’s done!
YCC Control Center is written in QT/C++. It supports many language.
A Open Source Social Network1 weekly downloads