OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (38)
- Linux (38)
- Mac (27)
- Windows (27)
- Android (23)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Virtualization (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A new distro, aiming at every group (e.g. gamer-clans) that looks for a multilevel internet communication-platform out of the box (homepage, messageboard, teamspeak and many more). Easy to install and maintain, though safe in using - that's it!
Attempt to write my own os from scratch.
Simly image with intefrted ISPConfig in Germann and at next time intecration from Typo3 cms
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
FRAP-os is a Firewall, VPN Server and Wireless Access Point on a SBC router and is based on Open Source software. More info is available on the Web Site which will be up again on 21-22 July.
Freifunk-Firmware is a specialized Linux/OpenWRT distribution for LinkSys WRT54g wireless routers and similar devices. A web-based admin UI and a single firmware file for uploading will make it easy to join OLSR based WLAN community networks.
This project intends to port the "Android Open Source Project "on the Samsung Galaxy GT-i7500. We are working with the Eclair 2.1 branch of the Android Open Source Project. This project use modified framework, core and settings from Cyanogen.
NOCAssist manages a web hosting company from colo to virtual-dedicated servers. Will alsos install/config (remote) up to 5 *NIX OSes. This program includes a CMS, Ticket system and a whole lot more.
Truv is an Open Source project with the aim to improve Linux as a real desktop os that is easy to use but also highly configurable. A new Linux distribution - Truv Os. A new Desktop Environment (based on SDL) New Config Tools See our hp for details.
Itis an distribution of ubuntu with which you can compile easier or so on.
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System
simbolz is a project which wants to create a new, totally logical, simple free language and computer-system. It should be usable as an programming language and, for communication between humans, and it wants to be able to explain complex structures.