OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (124)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (91)
- Linux (88)
- Mac (74)
- Modern (46)
- Android (26)
- Other Operating Systems (18)
- BSD (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Development of a mainframe system
This project is a mod for MaNGOS website.
A content management system (CMS) for social networks, especially for music communities.
The ModMonkeys are a team of young developers which are specialized in Game Programming and Modding.
A game made for my website. Give freddi444444 credit.
MySQLDiary is going to be a small and simple application to use a MySQL database to store your personal daily experiences. The program will be based on Delphi.
NT/Win2k Hosting Controller will allow users of NT/Win2k to run a smooth web hosting operation.
The Application is a possibility to manage the data replication between the Contacts from Opengroupware (www.opengroupeware.org) to the Sugar CRM (www.sugarcrm.com) and vice versa.
The OpenMacSchoolServer (OMSS) project aims to help schools in Germany to use Mac OS X Server as a standard "school server". It provides documentation, scripts, preconfigured or -compiled extra tools and complete server service preconfiguration.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Generic shop with shopping cart functionality.
The Quarks operating system is the attempt to write a small microkernel-based operating system, mainly for educational purposes.
Red Wine is designed to be an application sever specialized in supporting a web based presentation layer. Its target is to make the collaboration between developers as easy as possible in the creation of custom and content management applications.
This should be a Collection of a few games like TicTacToe, 4 in a Row and more in one Application
SMS to receive SMS.
GPS/SMS-Tracker for Microsoft Windows CE. Developed in C#.
GUI for use of collecting, retrieving and viewing of information stored in one central place.
This will be an OS Project which is for everyone. It will contain the best from all known OS\'es with much own ideas that makes the OS more stable and as fast as possible. It will be compatible to everything(Windows, Linux, BSD, QNX, ...) with its own GU
project, website, play, entertain, buisness, random, quest
A simple graphical game. Write a program in the Tortuga Jay language to control a turtle that must collect eggs on an island, thereby going around obstacles.
A project management system for 2-4 heads (focused on small design agencys). Including scalable frontend system.
Red social sin prácticamente censuras por la administración
UnderLoader is a free based Python script to upload files to massive file servers like RapidShare or MegaUpload
This is a Visual Game Editor built to support editing of biowares award winning games. Starting with DA:O
Traco - VDRTrancodeDaemon - Deamon to transcode recordings from VDR with handbrake