OSI-Approved Open Source (44)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (6)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (208)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (158)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (43)
- 64-bit MS Windows (13)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (54)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (31)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (55)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (117)
- Modern (92)
- Mac (89)
- BSD (30)
- Other Operating Systems (30)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
At the Moment: Simple script to read and handle data in the RIS file format. The script converts data in RIS format to bibliographic records. Currently it supports only the RIS types 'BOOK', 'CHAP' and 'JOUR'. It's more of a demonstrator.
ragnaNuke is a Web-based premade website for Ragnarok Online Private Servers. Wich allows you to have a Main Page, Control Panel & Administration Area in a really easy way.
provides a sync client to do backups to remote backup servers.
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
This is a project page for all kind of electronic software.
simbolz is a project which wants to create a new, totally logical, simple free language and computer-system. It should be usable as an programming language and, for communication between humans, and it wants to be able to explain complex structures.
solference is a generator of php dynamic web sites based on xsl templates and php xml taggramms.
Extrahiert und Summiert aus den SQUID - Logfiles (Standart Format) die Byte-Werte, Targets und IP-Adressen, um a) das Datenaufkommen pro USER b) die Häufigkeit der Besuche pro Seite c) das gesamte datenaufkommen zu ermitteln (inkl. gezippte Logs!)
This is the Project of the dark poetry of pain!
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
project for uni in corba and java
Collection of tools for modifying the game Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne including frameworks such as "wc3lib" and "Advanced Script Library".
A customizable script for XChat which reads out messages and actions on IRC via MBROLA. Written for german voices, but could be modified easily.
yaPHPIRCb (yet another PHP IRC bot) is a modular Internet Relay Chat bot written in object-oriented PHP5. It can be used as base for access-bots, game-bots, information-bots, etc.