OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (27)
- BSD (17)
- Mac (15)
- Modern (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
UnityCA is a Certificate Authority "front end" based on the Community-Oriented CA (COCA) model, which was primarily developed for non-profit "free CAs." Organizational and end-user interfaces provide trusted web management of the installed CA (eg ElyCA).
WikiVis is a tool to analyze Wikipedia based on several aspects. The main objective is to visualize the conclusions of this examination, which focusses on the editing frequency and relevance of articles and categories as well as the activity of users.
chill is a heavy-module-based web-application with a core supporting many features. writing own modules for... everything. modules for webmail, firewall/router-administration, server-administration are planned natively.
take Data, by a GPS Reciver, post process them over EUREF, convert to Gauss Krueger, calculate Area Size, visualize with SVG. ESRI Shape File import.
MyPhpMoney is a tool written in PHP to manage bank accounts thru a web interface. It uses mysql to store data and relies on PHPLIB (template, session and database abstraction).7 weekly downloads