OSI-Approved Open Source (73)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (74)
- Mac (65)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- Modern (25)
- BSD (21)
- Android (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a simulator for predicting growth in animal habitats using academic methods such as Fibonacci and similar algorithms and plotting the results graphically.
With eparts, you can manage your stock of electronic components. You can create and manage projects, part lists, suppliers, buying lists etc. and import projects from EDA tool 'kicad'. It's written with Ruby on Rails.
Creation of nice and graphical enhanced budget reports from a gnucash datafile
Green Village is an easy to use project platform for managing small villages to switch their energy consumption to renewable energy solutions. It is build with Ruby On Rails. Started as a university project it was handed over to the open source community
The openSUSE infrastructure project.
Stundenzettel is a web based time tracker developed in Ruby on Rails. It tracks and reports project times for freelancer.
woddy is a tool that parses different statistics or other output of the browsergame "World of Dungeons" and formats it in BBCode so you can post it to the Forums or PMs of that game
zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS (content managment system) with a focus on usability, ease of customization and web 2.0 goodness (application like behaviour). Please use rubygems for stable install (gem install zena). Visit zenadmin.org for details.