OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- Affero GNU Public License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (53)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (18)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (31)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (53)
- Windows (51)
- Mac (42)
- Modern (22)
- BSD (20)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Multiplayer game with sheeps and missiles. You can launch missiles to kill sheeps or intercept other missiles.
Takka help your team to get the job done.
A simple program to desing visually windows and scenes for RPG Maker scripting system. It includes the feature of being fully translatable to any language your computer can support.
Home Directory: /home/angosson/public_html/www/ Server Name srv47 cPanel Version 11.32.4 (build 13) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.22 PHP version 5.3.13 MySQL version 5.1.63-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system linux Shared IP Address 220.127.116.11/angosso.net
Online web game using the Ruby language
by from is best way to buy and sell
ngetsuite is a collection of ruby scripts for retrieving binaries from Usenet. It uses nget and yydecode for fetching and decoding, stores the article headers in a MySQL database, and comes with a eruby web interface for remote control.
Open source code for a search engine with capabilities of very complete self-indexing or advanced searches.We hope to find with it more interresting documents than fanzzy blogs or whatever. The searches must be free and so does the information !
rubyPod is a graphical frontend for managing an iPod on Linux, relying on the gnuPod project as its backend. It supports adding and deleting of songs, creation and modification of playlists, convenient id3v2 mp3 tag edition and exporting to hard drive.
questions & answers web app/service. Inspired by stackoverflow and stackexchange
Ruby script to import and configure (g)vim user's preferences on linux and windows.
The Whitemammoth (codename) project aim is to provide an online auction and transaction shopping website where people can buy and sell goods and services worldwide. The goal is to propose a free and non-commercial alternative to actual auction websites.
zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS (content managment system) with a focus on usability, ease of customization and web 2.0 goodness (application like behaviour). Please use rubygems for stable install (gem install zena). Visit zenadmin.org for details.
zena is a state-of-the-art CMS (content managment system) based on Ruby on Rails with a focus on usability, ease of customization and web 2.0 goodness (application like behaviour).