OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Affero GNU Public License (5)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (57)
- Windows (55)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (51)
- Mac (46)
- Modern (21)
- BSD (20)
- Android (9)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Now on beta status. Maintence of a dedicated amateur server using open source software and implementeing all of them. The projects have a bug tracker, wiki, community portal, forums, mail list and a lot of more.
Solvy is intented to be a library to solve discrete CSP problems in ruby
Takka help your team to get the job done.
A simple program to desing visually windows and scenes for RPG Maker scripting system. It includes the feature of being fully translatable to any language your computer can support.
Online web game using the Ruby language
by from is best way to buy and sell
ngetsuite is a collection of ruby scripts for retrieving binaries from Usenet. It uses nget and yydecode for fetching and decoding, stores the article headers in a MySQL database, and comes with a eruby web interface for remote control.
Open source code for a search engine with capabilities of very complete self-indexing or advanced searches.We hope to find with it more interresting documents than fanzzy blogs or whatever. The searches must be free and so does the information !
questions & answers web app/service. Inspired by stackoverflow and stackexchange
Ruby script to import and configure (g)vim user's preferences on linux and windows.
The Whitemammoth (codename) project aim is to provide an online auction and transaction shopping website where people can buy and sell goods and services worldwide. The goal is to propose a free and non-commercial alternative to actual auction websites.
zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS (content managment system) with a focus on usability, ease of customization and web 2.0 goodness (application like behaviour). Please use rubygems for stable install (gem install zena). Visit zenadmin.org for details.