OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (12)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Mac (11)
- Windows (11)
- Android (10)
- BSD (4)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Versatile Commodore Emulator2,439 weekly downloads
[WARNING! PROJECT IS NOT READY TO USE. DO NOT DOWNLOAD FILES FROM FILES REPOSITORIES!] ModernCMS - a powerful php engine that can up your website. You can create your own portal, forum, blog, website, company website, multimedia portal and other! Visit site http://modern-cms.sourceforge.net/ for more information!
Printers+ is an enhanced front-end for the RISC OS Printing system. Printers+ provides a number of enhanced features over the standard RISC OS Printers application, including support for remote network printers, and some advanced printer features.
A general purpose desktop tool for RISC OS.
NetSurf is an open-source web browser for RISC OS and UNIX-like operating systems. Its aim is to bring HTML 4 and CSS technologies to the RISC OS platform.
Nettle is *the* terminal emulator and telnet client for the RISC OS operating system. It utilises the ZapRedraw module for speedy display and is a fast, clean native implementation.
freedb proxy server for RISC OS. To allow clients to get freedb information for CDs via a simple API.
LayerFS is a RISC OS image filing system. A LayerFS directory constructs itself from several source directories, where objects in the 'lower' directories are overlaid by objects of the same name in the 'higher' directories.
An integrated word processor, spreadsheet and database for RISC OS
The control kernel for any small control system