Nintex Workflow Cloud empowers anyone in your organization to unlock the transformational benefits of human-centric workflow automation. Using our drag-and-drop designer, you can easily extend the capabilities of the content repositories and systems your business already runs on, and connect the right people to the right content. In other words - you can work faster, work easier, and work better.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Linux (61)
- Mac (53)
- Windows (53)
- Android (45)
- BSD (7)
- Modern (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
MightyOS is a serious attempt at making a fast and lightweight Operating System written in C++.
Learn, Adapt, Store, Evolve, and Retrieve
Infortus is a hobby OS. It's written in C and Assembly.
The ppcOS is a hobby operating system.
ASMIMUX will be a kernel, which includes a Linux ABI clone, to use native Linux programms.
FOSX is a OS. To create a real working Operating System is our purpose. Maybe it is a very small and simple OS, but we are trying our best to make it complete. It contains all the basis modules. Kernel, MM, FS, Processor Scheduling and etc.
yaMOS stands for: yet another "My Operating System". This is a hobby Operating System, let's see to what it develops... At the moment it's only a kernel written in C++ and Assemly.
An Instructional Operating System for the x86 Architecture3 weekly downloads
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
freeRTOS for Arduino Uno, Goldilocks 1284p & Mega 2560110 weekly downloads
A universal 64-bit Operating Environment for Multi-Processor Machines.
KnightSleuth is a tool for Calvin College students to obtain and search the contact information of other students and faculty/staff. It allows more powerful searches than the websearch, such as by floor, by phone number, by home city, etc.