The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
OSI-Approved Open Source (31,114)
- Academic Free License (343)
- Adaptive Public License (32)
- Affero GNU Public License (148)
- Apache License V2.0 (468)
- Apache Software License (197)
- Apple Public Source License (48)
- Artistic License (338)
- Artistic License 2.0 (18)
- Attribution Assurance License (11)
- BSD License (2,138)
- Boost Software License (17)
- Common Development and Distribution License (94)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (12)
- Common Public License 1.0 (199)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (8)
- Public Domain (991)
- Other License (847)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (619)
- Linux (26,646)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22,211)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2,771)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5,435)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1,866)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9,753)
- All BSD Platforms (2,277)
- All POSIX (15,381)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (8)
- OS Independent (2,553)
- OS Portable (959)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (60)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (84)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (28)
- Windows (19,918)
- BSD (15,092)
- Mac (9,402)
- Other Operating Systems (2,989)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
MMO client application framework written in C++ Based on Ogre and CEGUI
Play audio and video files in this Windows frontend for MPlayer.9 weekly downloads
Several RNA and protein structure volume calculation tools.2 weekly downloads
This is an implementation of the 4-in-a-row game. You can play vs a human player (via net yet:), or against an AI player. In the few moments in which you don't play you can load one of its cool plugin;) (clock, cpu/mem/swap monitor, mailchk etc.)
The aim of this project is to produce a lightweight but reasonably secure PHP and MySQL Forum that can be easily installed to compatible web servers, and will be easily customisable for the end user as well as administrators.
Download all the images from 4Chan!1 weekly downloads
4Chan Thread Ripper - Rip videos & images from 4chan threads3 weekly downloads
A research project aimed at creating a graphical interface that provides a spatial and temporal context in which to browse the genomic regulatory network of the sea urchin during the early stages of its embryonic development.
hypercube33 weekly downloads
Synchronizes the episodetitles with an online database.
4bpp is a collection of graphical functions intended for speed on 4 bits-per-pixel screen buffers.
Allow users to download images and or threads from a number of chans.4 weekly downloads
An image batch downloader for the simple yet popular image-based bulletin board, 4chan.
Compiler for a Forth-like language to make small binaries that use system calls instead of the C library
5OWLS is a set of audio tools owl-edit allows to manage audio files and create/burn audio CD from them. owl-fix allows to fix mp3 files. owl-rip can rip partially or entirely an audio CD to mp3 ogg or wav files. some other tools are coming....
This program will go on All-Music Guide or FreeDB to look up song lists for complete albums, then automatically queue each of those songs on giFT.
C64/65/128 networking software for FreeBSD, Linux, Amiga, Solaris, BeOS and Windows.7 weekly downloads
A 6809 Emulator written in C# (C-Sharp)
An open source set of embedded software libraries in C, C++ and Assembler for robotics programming, targeting controllers using Motorola's 16 bit controllers, concentrating on the 6811 and 6812. Development of a common development toolset.
A simulator for the 68HC11 microprocessor. It supports only a small subset of the opcodes and it is no longer maintained.2 weekly downloads
6Vertex is an Objective C/Cocoa application (and standard C functions) for computing and visualizing matrix models generated with the 6-vertex model for computing boundary shapes and phase transition shapes for differently weighted vertices.
An Ubuntu Server and Ubuntu Desktop Modification that helps bridge the gap between IPv4 and IPv6, as well as adding some great new GUI features
The first large game to be developed by 6ft6. Ideas taken from Freelancer, Star Conflict and Dota 2. This is a beginning and content is in high demand. 3D Models, Textures and Code required.