Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit® gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (34)
- Other Operating Systems (34)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (32)
- All POSIX (29)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (27)
- 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (30)
- BSD (29)
- Modern (29)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
VisLua is a full featured IDE for the Lua scripting language written in Lua. VisLua supports full context debugging, syntax highlighing, and many other advanced IDE features.
Zycode is a small, lightweight IDE written in C/C++ using the wxWidgets toolkit.
bEngine is an open source OpenGL-based multiplatform graphics engine.
This software provides the user the facitility to transfer files and messages from one ipod to another using neighbour discovery by bonjour, protecting data with identity based encryption (CPABE+RSA) and incorporating post boxes while still being easy to
Software for schools and for pupils...
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.
wxOutliner is a cross-platform desktop productivity application based on the Open Source wxWindows library. Its function is to provide note-taking and brainstorming features valued by former users of the MORE family of outliners from the Mac platform.
wxSOAP is SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) library for wxWidgets