OSI-Approved Open Source (245)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (157)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- BSD License (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- Apache Software License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Artistic License (4)
- Python Software Foundation License (4)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Other License (10)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other Operating Systems (265)
- Linux (257)
- Modern (244)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (239)
- All POSIX (219)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (128)
- All BSD Platforms (103)
- 32-bit MS Windows (45)
- OS Independent (35)
- 64-bit MS Windows (21)
- 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- OS Portable (13)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (213)
- Solaris (188)
- Windows (174)
- Mac (163)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
UNIX and Win32 Logfile Monitor
extend what db2 can do. developer and dba helper.
cdBB [Coldfusion Driven Bulletin Board] is an open-source message board written using technologies like Coldfusion, XML and Java. It goals to be a complete open source enterprise solution for online communities.
the missing archiver Graphical enviorment for gnome desktop
This project is a reference implementation for the SNIA iSCSI Management API. The license is the SNIA Public License (http://www.snia.org/opensource). In addition, all developers must adhere to the Developer's Certificate of Origin, v1.1.
complete framework to easy install HP-UX releases onto your servers.
libeap is an open-source library for portable and modularized EAP(RFC2284: Extensible Authentication Protocol) support. The library provides a basic EAP packet controling, session handling and abstact layer to backend authentication methods.
The tool lockuser makes it posible to lock a useraccount from the commandline.
AI simulation of human life and behavior, based on LINUX architecture.
A source code translator from Pascal to Java
VersionT is a project that is designed around a set of shell and AWK scripts to implement CVS. This project also includes the documentation and implementation apart from the software code. Primarily designed for UNIX, is also being ported to Windows.
xansiprn is an utility printing based on ansiprint by Jason R. McVetta but reload. It's an utility printing file to remote selected terminal using telnet scape sequences. You can send the flow printing at user especificed terminal.