OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (61)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (84)
- Linux (81)
- Modern (63)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (62)
- Mac (53)
- BSD (49)
- Windows (41)
- Solaris (18)
- Android (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SFTPFS is a hurd translator that alows to mount and access files through sftp (SSH FTP). This way, the user can access his files transparently.
The project provides an incubator for intelligent agent-assisted, AR gaming-oriented BI applications generated through the STALEMATE Knowledge-based System Design Environment (KBSDE), integrating Web-enabled knowledge bases, data mining and warehousing and directed at asset management and investment banking.
Seguro Distributor aims the design of an efficient algorithm that allows the safe distribution of public files, i.g., executables and source code. Files are decryptable with a public key, which is generated by a private key.
Sigschege will be a software to create timing diagrams for digital electrical circuits.
Shine on computing
The GNU/Hurd Interpose Server implements the Trace/ Reply system over GNU Mach IPC. This system can be used for debugging, tuning, steering and other interesting stunts
UIAL is a User Interface Abstraction Layer for the .NET and Mono platforms. It's written in C# and will let the developer develop independent of the GUI library the user has available. For example, if System.Windows.Forms is not available, GTK# is used.
fPanel is a web and telnet based server administration tool. fPanel is released under the GNU GPL and is programmed in Perl.
a software for optimizision database of word press this project is for php and mysql