Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (199)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (136)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (11)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (209)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (40)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (22)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (40)
- All POSIX (199)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (49)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Other Operating Systems (209)
- Windows (209)
- Linux (206)
- BSD (177)
- Modern (151)
- Mac (116)
- Solaris (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An ID3 Tag Editor for *nix systems.
iwRoot is a framework base library providing services such as threading, IPC, string handling, memory managment, etc...
a udp based peer to peer network project with routing and a self organizing quarum based network arch.
Broswer-based Point of Sale system for traditional small businesses.
orange is a new object oriented programing language, combining features from objective c, java and scheme. it's main targets are compactness, efficency and rapid prototyping.
pFTPfse is a special client to search for files in several FTP servers at once
phpMyJobs is a LAMP (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP) project with the intent to create a website that will allow employment companies to provide employment listings for potential job seekers. It will be written entirely in PHP, HTML, JS, and MySQL.
This project will represent a software created specially for a big company that wants to organize or manage projects. In other words, it's a project manager written in php/mysql. Look on the homepage link to see the last version of the project working.
z26 -- An Atari 2600 Emulator