OSI-Approved Open Source (86)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- PHP License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- W3C License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Windows (83)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- Linux (61)
- Mac (38)
- Modern (38)
- BSD (33)
- Android (20)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a group of various project that has the pourpose to create a new software for windows.
wxBinding is a XML to C++ binding library based on Castor. wxBinding generates classes and methods based on XML schemas.
wxWidgets port of GComp utility - an 1C:Enterprise metadata (md) compiler/decompiler
A library of LAN tools based on wxWidgets. A ping, a network scanner searching for all the available PCs,printers etc, a local port scanner, a chat/fileshare and a data-traffic collector . Anything else can be added.
wxMSN is a new full-featured and fast MSN client written in C++ using the wxWidgets library.
Network profiles manager. Program helps to switch quickly between network preconfigured settings.
A multi platform GUI newsreader, similar in functionality to the MS Windows newsreader XNews, although with a much more streamlined interface.
wxPlotterWindow is a fast 2d plotting widget for wxWidgets and able to plot in realtime. it has logarithmic and linear scaling, rulers, zooming functions and much more. it doesn't require OpenGL or DirectX, using only wxWidgets wxDC calls.
wxSOAP is SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) library for wxWidgets
wxTV - wxWidgets port to TVision library
Yet Another MultiMedia Archiver. This project is another multimedia collection manager, and will focus on extracting part of multimedia (audio like mp3, video like mpeg, avi) content to put on offline storage. To make browse and search easier.