OSI-Approved Open Source (208)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (51)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- MIT License (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Zope Public License (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (180)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (167)
- All POSIX (123)
- All BSD Platforms (44)
- OS Independent (35)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (16)
- OS Portable (16)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- BSD (138)
- Modern (120)
- Mac (97)
- Windows (76)
- Other Operating Systems (32)
- Android (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
'shctl' makes customizing the shell environment easy and portable. Preferences are split into global, shell-dependent, OS-dependent, and machine-local settings.
snort2pfsense (snort to pfSense) is a shell script that synchronizes an snort sensor using MySQL output with a pfSense firewall.
Install solaris with third party software such as apache, mysql, postgresql, postfix, openssl, perl, end many more from source. This project will simplify these installation steps and will check for dependecies that are required and or recommended.
Source based automated packet manager.
synadmin is a collection of scripts, modifications, tools, graphics, and more that the U. of Utah Student Computing Labs uses on their student, staff, faculty and special purpose Mac OS X computers to manage the user experience, security, and maintenance
New charity website full of new and interesting things check it out.
vee is a NO configuration, command line blog tool that is written in bourne shell in a single file. It uses vi as the editor, but this can be changed out.
xBird CMS is a freeware content management system. Minimal system reqipments - Apache Web Server, MySQL/PGSQL, PHP > 5.1.4 (5.2.x best for it).