OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (29)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (16)
- Mac (15)
- Windows (13)
- Android (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Set of scripts/Config files allowing the non-computer aware to use a linux system. This involves removing access to complicated programs, and offering very limited but intuitive interfaces to the most needed programs.
This is an NIDS/HIDS, Network plus Host based Intrusion Detection System. Este é um NIDS / HIDS, Sistema de Detecção de Invasões Baseado em Redes e em Máquinas.
A class library of phpmysqlodbcoraclejsmemcachedsmarty.
Script To Watch Processes/Services and Respawn them if the Crash.
Create and administrate new virtual hosts in a apache/fastcgi/suexec-environment based on a tutorial found in web (see in-file notes). This shell-script makes it easier to administrate all steps which are necessary in a fastcgi/suexec-environment
A collection of some useful stuff used in practice (and sometimes just for fun).