OSI-Approved Open Source (144)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (97)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (14)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (4)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (157)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (31)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (27)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (101)
- All BSD Platforms (19)
- OS Independent (15)
- OS Portable (12)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (157)
- BSD (149)
- Windows (116)
- Modern (112)
- Mac (39)
- Other Operating Systems (30)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Package for coding and decoding files with Matheos algorithm from commandline or console in Linux/Unix Environment. Based on Keys stored in files or as hardware locks (on devices). Fast and strong coding. Fast encoding.ONLY BINARY PACKAGES FOR NOW!
This is a Gtk+ based program. Scope with measure facilities.
pfc2ide is a GUI front end for the Pascal-FC compiler. Pascal-FC is Alan Burns' and Geoff Davies' version of Pascal for Concurrent Programming education. Pfc2 is my slightly improved version of PFC.
With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
It is a gettext package for Freepascal and consists in a unit which provides C like gettext support (via procedures) and some useful utilities, e.g. searching for msgid's in pascal sources and spell checking of .po files.
Complete control program for a stand-alone MP3-Player Jukebox, whith HD44780-compatible LCD-Display connected to the parallel port instead of a monitor. It has a playlist with full edition functions, plays MP3s and OGGs, has an integrated filemanager.
Sbld is unix daemon that logs the status of a system and users activities. It is designed to be very flexibile in order to became a smart solution to your logging problems
Chaotic and chaotic...