OSI-Approved Open Source (187)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (92)
- BSD License (25)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (24)
- Academic Free License (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- MIT License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (9)
- Public Domain (9)
- Windows (204)
- Linux (177)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (146)
- OS Independent (61)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (34)
- All POSIX (34)
- OS Portable (31)
- 32-bit MS Windows (26)
- 64-bit MS Windows (23)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (141)
- Modern (66)
- Android (51)
- BSD (29)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WHAY is a Video-based Face Recognition tool written in MATLAB. It aims to exploits PCA recognizing as better as possible and tests the limits of this approach.
MS Excel, OOo Calc, Matlab steam and water properties based on IAPWS IF-97 Standard. Provide accurate steam and water properties such as enthalpy from 0-100 bar and 0-2000°C. The perfect tool both for replacing paper tables and for advanced calculations
Inter University Multi-Modal Imaging
Set of functions to process acoustic Doppler current profiler data
BOSAR is a free reinforcement learning blockset for Matlab/Simulink (Mathworks). BOSAR is developed using C/C++ and works with Matlab from 5.3 version. BOSAR is distributed under GNU GPL licence Copyright (c) 2005-2007 FEMTO-ST CNRS.
CITY DRAIN is an open source toolbox for integrated modelling of urban drainage systems realized in Matlab/Simulink. I tenable blockbased modelling of hydrology and substance flow.
some matlab m file code to do various mpeg encoding schemes. for sdsu's computer engineering 565 course. lab4.
The project aims at defining standard for common approach of indexing various types of data in peer-to-peer networks. Among content data following categories can be distinguished: multimedia video, images and audio recordings.
hi, this is a image analysis extentional toolbox for fMRI users！
RF BASED HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM.
A Matlab/GNU Octave package for dynamic box models
openvoice is a speech synthesis project for speech to text (ASR systems) and speech based authorization systems.
A matlab/octave based reaction transport model describing microbially mediated isotope fractionation processes in porous media.
I am trying to write a software in matlab that take a map , obstacles and then define a vehicle with 2 wheels or more . So user can easily give an array of speeds to each wheel and we can see how is the movement.
The spherical tensor toolkit provides matlab support for spherical tensor calculus focused on 3D image processing tasks.
wiccoder is an open source cross-platform lossy image compression codec. Its main idea is to cut brunches of wavlelet transformation tree.